We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Tangerine juice is a healthy drink with a large supply of nutrients and a very short shelf life. It is rarely found on the market, but it is very easy to make it at home. There are several recipes on how to get a drink, just not everyone knows about them.
Tangerine juice should be drunk immediately after preparation
Why is there no tangerine juice on sale
The store shelves offer a wide assortment of various drinks for people with different preferences, but for some reason it is difficult to find nectar from tangerines. The fact is that the juice from this fruit, which is very rich in vitamins, does not have a long shelf life and is considered useful immediately after preparation. This means that you can fully get all the useful substances from tangerine nectar only by squeezing it yourself. Moreover, this process is simple and any person can cope with it. An additional reason for the deficiency of the drink is that a small amount of juice is obtained from one ripe fruit. Consequently, this leads to an increase in manufacturing costs as well as a high cost of the final product.
Why tangerine juice is good for you
If we talk about the benefits and dangers of tangerine juice for the body, then it is worth noting that of the significant contraindications to it, only individual intolerance is distinguished. But a lot can be said about its positive impact. The main beneficial property of mandarin is that it retains vitamins and minerals for a long time. Even if the fruits have been lying for a long time, freshly made fresh from them will have a huge positive effect on the body.
According to experts, it has the following beneficial properties:
- The drink contains a large amount of vitamins C, D and K.
- Tangerine juice relieves inflammatory diseases of the respiratory tract: promotes mucus discharge, relieves coughing attacks, and has a healing effect.
- The essential oils contained in the fruit help to cope with depression, improve attention and memory.
- Extract from tangerines enhances appetite, increases gastric secretion, relieves symptoms of intestinal dysbiosis.
Tangerine juice is the leader in vitamin C content among all citrus drinks
In addition, the drink is capable of:
- strengthen immunity;
- normalize the work of the respiratory system;
- have an antiseptic effect;
- strengthen blood vessels and heart;
- cleanse the blood;
- improve the functioning of the intestines and stomach;
- cure diarrhea and constipation;
- prevent the development of rheumatism and arthritis;
- normalize the digestion process;
- cope with an upset stomach;
- remove parasites from the body;
- cleanse the liver;
- improve the condition of the skin;
- energize and cheer up;
- create a normal balance of microflora;
- relieve cramps;
- get rid of candidiasis;
- overcome erectile dysfunction.
Advice! Fresh from tangerines will help in losing weight, it is allowed to drink it during a diet.
The nectar prepared on the basis of tangerines has a positive effect on the female body. It helps to overcome depression, improve the condition during menopause. It is advised to use the fair sex with menstrual irregularities. He is able to restore hormonal balance. In addition, a daily intake of a small amount of the drink will prevent the occurrence of cellulite and body fat, and get rid of extra pounds. Freshly squeezed mandarin juice is drunk with inflammation of the female genital organs. It will help relieve pain and prevent discharge.
Attention! With caution, the drug should be taken by pregnant women. In the absence of contraindications - no more than 0.5 liters per day.
For the male body, a tangerine drink is recommended for the prevention and treatment of infertility, erectile dysfunction and inflammation of the prostate gland. Drinking juice increases blood flow to the male genitals, which has a beneficial effect on potency. Phosphorus and zinc, contained in mandarin, help to improve the functioning of the prostate gland, and ascorbic acid to enhance sensations at the time of intercourse.
How to make tangerine juice at home
It's easy to make tangerine juice at home, you just need to adhere to certain rules and follow the recipe. To prepare a drink, you must choose fruits with a bright orange color, pitted, and heavy in sensations. Before cooking, the fruits must be washed well and peeled.
Only ripe fruits are suitable for tangerine fresh
Tangerine juice in a juicer
The easiest way to make dessert at home is with a juicer. Wash the fruit and cut it in half. The rest will be done by the device. Sugar or honey can be added to the mixture if desired. To dilute the concentrated extract, it is enough to pour a little water into it.
If desired, the finished drink is seasoned with honey or sugar.
Tangerine juice at home in a blender
The tangerine juice in the blender will contain some pulp, which will alter the taste of the drink and fill it with dietary fiber. To prepare the extract, the fruits should be peeled, disassembled into slices, and pitted. After that, place the product in the bowl of the appliance and beat until puree. Then it is advisable to pass the mass through cheesecloth or a sieve with fine cells.
Fresh contains pulp particles that add additional nutritional value to the drink
Tangerine juice through a meat grinder
Freshly squeezed citrus extract can also be prepared using a conventional meat grinder. To do this, the tangerine slices should be freed from the seeds and twisted on the kitchen appliance, the resulting mixture should be filtered.
You can add apples or oranges to tangerines
Frozen tangerine juice
To prepare a healthy drink, in addition to fresh tangerines, it is allowed to use frozen fruit. From this, the extract will not lose its properties at all and the taste will remain as pleasant and invigorating. In addition to the main ingredient, the recipe includes sugar, honey, lemon juice and water.
The technological process includes the following steps:
- From the freezer, the tangerines are transferred to the refrigerator, they are allowed to thaw.
- Cut the fruits into 4-6 parts, grind with a blender.
- Filter the mass, add water and other ingredients to it.
The drink turns out to be as tasty and healthy as from fresh fruits.
Tangerine juice at home for the winter
To make a fruit preparation for the winter, you can use the following recipe:
- Peel 2 kg of tangerines.
- Squeeze the juice out of the fruit using a juicer, blender or meat grinder.
- Strain the resulting liquid.
- Dissolve 100 g of sugar in a glass of water and add the mixture to the extract.
- Boil nectar, pour it into sterile jars and roll up.
Store the workpiece in a cool and dry place.
Store the workpiece in a dark and cool place.
Rules for the use of tangerine juice
In order for tangerine juice to bring only benefits, it should be taken correctly:
- With asthma, drink 200 ml of the drink in the morning.
- During colds, take up to 500 ml throughout the day. The juice can be diluted with water, but it is undesirable to add sugar.
- To get rid of parasites, fresh juice should be consumed throughout the day.
- In case of intestinal diseases, take no more than 400 ml per day, preferably in combination with a decoction of dried tangerine peels.
As a preventive measure, the drink should be drunk one glass a day, on an empty stomach.
The juice is able to prevent the development of rickets and helps to strengthen the bones of children, but it should be given with caution and only to children over one year old.
Important! Preschoolers can take tangerine juice in an amount not exceeding 50 ml per day.
Harm of tangerine juice and contraindications
The use of tangerine, like its juice, is not shown to everyone. The product should not be included in the diet for people who are allergic to citrus fruits. Drink fresh juice with caution for diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, gastritis and diabetes. It is better not to use directly squeezed tangerine juice for those who have:
- sharp nephritis;
- inflammation of the liver;
- stomach ulcer;
- inflammation of the gallbladder;
- inflammation of the intestinal mucosa.
Drinking tangerine juice is advisable after consultation with a specialist
Freshly squeezed tangerine juice is a very useful product that can not only saturate the human body with nutrients, but also help cope with various ailments. It is best to prepare nectar yourself and drink it right after the end of the process. Fresh will appeal to both adults and children. In the absence of contraindications, the drink can be consumed for a long time, but in reasonable quantities.